Anyway...here's what I've been loving this October...
- Fall - cider & doughnuts with my hubby @ Fuhrman's
- Salted caramel mochas from Starbucks
- New nail polishes thanks to Joy the Baker!
- New projects! I'm currently working on some design projects for a friend - living room, dining room, family room, basement and laundry room makeovers! Can't wait to share the before and afters!
- These chocolate cupcakes. Ah-may-zing.
- Halloween times means MONSTER CEREALS ARE BACK. Count Chocula has been a favorite of mine (and Josh's) since I was little. I don't care how old I am, it always will be!
- Not having a cracked iPhone screen. YES!!!
- Boots and scarves! Actually, I haven't broken out my boots yet - they are too "snowy" - I need some nice fall short boots...I think I hear Marshall's calling me...
- My adorable niece learning new words! She can say both "Josh" and "Amy" and she seems to LOVE saying Josh! We watched her at our townhouse the other day and she just kept pointing at him and saying his name! She also was loving watching stuff on the big TV and kept saying "Whoa!!!!" whenever anything crazy was on the screen.
What are you currently loving?